Introducing The Rack Packer in Action
Why Buy The Rack Packer?
- Transport your deer and other game safely
- Lightweight at only 15 pounds
- A better alternative to dragging game
- Easy to install and use
- Has strong and secured straps to secure game
- Comes with a 7 inch central hub wheel
- Can support up to 300lb of game!
How to use The Rack Packer
How to use The Rack Packer Shoulder Harness (New Product)
What People are Saying about The Rack Packer
- I just started deer hunting a few years ago, and because I hunt mostly public ground, I have to put in some miles to get away from the crowds. I am by no means a young guy anymore, and dragging a 200lb whitetail a mile through the brush isn't exactly a cakewalk. The RackPacker changed all of that for me. What would normally take me hours of blood, sweat, and tears, took me only a fraction of that time and effort. If you deer hunt, or hunt anything over 100 pounds for that matter, you better have one. It's on my back every time I hit the woods.
- The Rack Packer worked great. I used it during a daddy daughter hunt in Delaware. It worked very well. Had no trouble packing this deer out almost a mile. I will get some giant deer killed this fall out in the mid west for you. and I will get some great photos. My 5 year old took this as I packed the deer out.
Corey Brossman of Hunting Extremist
- My RackPacker just showed up at my door a few weeks ago, and after putting it together, I couldn't wait to give it a try. We can't actually hunt here in Wisconsin yet, but for me, hunting season is a year round event. I had a few new sets I needed to hang, so I decided to put The RackPacker to work. I stacked two 20' sets of ladder sticks, and two hang on treestands on The RackPacker, and took them into my spots two at a time. For once I actually had plenty of energy when I got to the spots I had picked out. I know it's going to be invaluable when it comes time to bring a Wisconsin bruiser out of the woods.
- I just returned from a week long black bear hunt in Canada, and after using The RackPacker all week long with the guides and other clients, I can't ever see myself going on another hunt without it again. The bush is thick in Quebec, but we were able to bring 200+ lb bears right to the quads with ease. The outfitter ordered three before I left, one for each of the guides!
- After having the pleasure to test The RackPacker during Pennsylvania's deer season last year, I must say this is the most incredible product to hit the hunting market since the compound bow. I'm 59 years old, have some health challenges, and hunt alone most days. The RackPacker gives me the peace of mind to hunt deeper, and not worry about how I'm getting my buck back to the truck. This is the best and most convenient product I've ever used. I'll never leave home without it.
Howard Henne, 3 Time NWTF World Champion, Friction Division
Mike Homan – Owner of Buck Bomb
Book your next Hunting Trip
704 OUTDOORS – HOW TO USE THE RACK PACKER
704 Outdoors – a hardcore hunting team out of NC. This wonderful team hunts Deer, Hogs, Turkey & more at a fast pace style. This is their testimonial about The Rack Packer!